Saturday, September 7, 2013

My birthday is soon!

Hello everybody! My twenty ninth birthday is coming up at the end of this month and I'm excited.. I just moved to Jacksonville NC recently, thus the reason I haven't updated this in a while. I've found a military boy toy to spank! Anyhow,I want to quit smoking cigarettes for my birthday; but I need your help to get the electronic cigs that I want to help me do that! If you want to send presents and gift cards, look on PEPLOVE.com to find the office's address and send them there with a note saying it's for me. If you'd like to send money so I can buy whatever I want, like the ecigs, follow these directions. Go to Wal-Mart, buy a green dot money pack refill card, and email me the scratch off numbers on the back at MsKnottyPerv@aim.com . I'll make sure to do more smoking photos and videos for those of you who have that fetish, so don't worry. Even though I'm in a new place with no friends yet, I'm sure you lovelies will send me plenty of nice gifts. My favorite stores, if you want to send gift cards, are Spencer's, Hot Topic, Walmart, taco bell, burger king, olive garden, red lobster, and pre-paid reusable gift cards that I can use for anything!

P.S. If you want me to earn my present, you can always buy my videos and photo sets, or call me through Peplove. Ask for my birthday special, it's $29 off any length call! Have your credit card ready! 2159040150

No comments:

Post a Comment