Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day! I've updated sites and have some new photos!

Hi there bois and gurls! Sorry it's been so long since I updated here, but I've been a busy girl working on some of my other sites. I start off with my phone counseling information, because so many of you want to know how to get in touch with me! 

NiteFlirt is a new account I've made(KinkyLiberty), for those of you wishing to talk with me for less than 30 minutes! I have a few recorded messages and different types of ads up for each specific fetish you may have!

I still work with PepLove and am more than happy to accommodate those of you who want to talk for 30 minutes, 45 mins, or even an hour or two! There are even packages where you can buy a full 11 hours worth of time to use whenever you want to, and specials going every month!

Don't forget to check out my store! All the sexy videos and photo sets there are set at the cheapest rate to celebrate Veterans Day! The prices will stay low for the entire month to celebrate our brave Military!

I have been working on uploading my own photos, edited by me, on DeviantArt 
Here's a couple of samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment