Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome to my 1st blog, on blogger.com anyhow!

I am here to share some photos, insight, and links to other places of interest to me!
I work for PEPLove as a fetish phone fantasy operator and phone counselor. Check out the website! There are tons of blogs, a page just for specials, and a good deal of photos!
I can also be found on Fetlife, Collarme, SpankingTube and Facebook under MsKnottyPerv !

I consider what I do art, and fulfilling fetishes is something that brings me joy! I am a sexy bisexual big girl with 42D breasts, 5'7",180lbs, glasses/contacts, shoulder length curly hair(change color often), 5 tattoos, only ears and L nipple pierced SO FAR, and size 9 1/2 feet with super high arches & adorable toes!


If you have any questions, comments, or requests, just let me know! MsKnottyPerv@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment