Saturday, June 1, 2013

My houseboy came to play!

I've had this houseboy for over a year, but only get to see him monthly. He came to visit me about a week ago and I've finally got all the videos up on my clips4sale site. Enjoy the free sample photos, then go buy the sexy videos!

I started the night off with a video of me shaving his cock and balls, scratching him, abusing him, and using clothespins on his nipples. After washing all the shaving creme off with cold water, his dick stayed really hard, so I got the candles out. It was his first time experiencing wax play, meaning I got to pop a cherry!

I was soooo turned on that I made him suck the head of a pink dildo while holding my Hitachi, so I could have a well deserved orgasm. I figured that he had been so well behaved that I would allow him to cum in front of me for the first time. I used my feet on his balls and nipples while he jacked off, refused his first request to orgasm, then allowed him to blow his load all over his stomach. To end the evening,I walked on his back and ass for a few minutes. All the videos purchased separately would be $45, but u figured I'd put them all together and offer a combo deal for only $35! Go take a look, I'm sure you'll enjoy the free video previews if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment